To make an appointment
or for other admin enquiries

0151 482 2475



Housing Association funding

If you are a tenant of one of our Housing Association funders

Torus, formally Liverpool Mutual Homes,

North West Housing,

Plus Dane,

Prima Group, formally Pier Head Housing,

One Vision Housing

then you can access our welfare and money advice services via the contact details below.

We are no longer taking referrals for Onward Homes, formally Liverpool Housing Trust.

To refer someone to us, please logon

Or to self refer email or call us on the details below.


Money Advice Service

We can also provide Money advice only to non-funded housing association, private tenants, and home owners living in the Merseyside area.


Better off Finance

We have funding from the ESF and Big Lottery to support unemployed and self employed individuals. Please get in touch if you want support on making the most of your money, saving, banking and moving closer to the labour market


Vulnerable clients @home advice service

We also have a small fund from Liverpool City Council to provide advice to Liverpool residents who cannot get to their local advice agency (e.g. CAB) because of disability, caring or other similar barriers. If you are a health care professional, social worker or other professional and want to make a referral then please  register and refer someone to us, please logon

Or to self refer email or call us on the details below.


Covid 19 support for welfare benefits

We have some funding from Steve Morgan Foundation, John Moores Foundation and LCR cares to support individuals and families with welfare benefits advice. If you have been affected by Covid19 and you need some help with welfare benefits then please do give us a ring or email us.


To make an appointment, or for other admin inquiries:

Telephone: 0151-482 2475

If you use the contact form below please tell us the name of your landlord (e.g. Torus, private) or whether you are a home owner. Thanks. 

Contact form

Contact details
First Name: *

Surname: *

Email: *

Phone: *

Housing status

Tell is who your landlord is? If you are a homeowner or living with friends then please say other


Advice needs

Please tell us what type of advice you are seeking? We only help with welfare benefits, money advice and money management.

Explain your enquiry. *

Do you have an emergency debt problem?


We have a quality mark for Advice, Advice Quality Standards and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 618822. We are a charity: 1112830 and are registered with companies House 03854479. We are also registered with the ICO: Z9387448

A copy of this email will be sent to the email address you supplied.