Please find below the monthly Raise Bulletin. These Bulletins have been written for our Housing Association funders and partners. However, they have been written for Welfare Benefits Advisors.
Local Service Directory
Please also find our Local Service directory of useful contact details. This will be updated when details become available.
We have put together some further information to help you navigate our new normal. Please download and share. These have been written for clients of the Raise Advice Service.
Important: The info below is the best we have currently, but as this is a fast-changing situation and we cannot always update as the same pace as the rate of change. These were correct as of 17 June 2020.
To download them individually click on the link.
- FCL Coronavirus Local Welfare Provision in Wirral
- FCL Coronavirus Local Welfare Provision
- FCL Coronavirus not working self isolate or shield
- FCL Coronavirus practical support self isolate shield
- FCL Coronavirus self employed on Tax Credits
- FCL Coronavirus self employed on Universal Credit
- FCLCoronavirus Local Welfare Provision in St Helen’s
- FCL Coronavirus and Bills
- FCL Coronavirus and Emotional support
- FCL Coronavirus and Finance
- FCL Coronavirus and GIG
- FCL Coronavirus and Grants
- FCL Coronavirus Extra Help from DWP
- FCL Coronavirus Local Welfare Provision in Halton
- FCL Coronavirus Local Welfare Provision in Knowsley
- FCL Coronavirus Local Welfare Provision in Liverpool
- FCL Coronavirus Local Welfare Provision in Sefton
To download them all Coronavirus Support